The diversity of our services and the convenience of our one-stop dental practice enables us to provide optimal prevention, diagnosis and treatment of your dental condition in one location. If you require a specialist, our faculty and staff will help direct you towards the correct provider, including referrals to Pediatric (Children's) Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
We offer a wide spectrum of dental care services, with experienced dentists providing care in the following areas of dentistry:
- All phases of General Dentistry for the entire family
- Restorative Services and Cosmetic Bonding
- Natural looking Crowns, Bridges and Veneers
- Bleaching for a Whiter Smile
- Implant restoration for Crowns or Dentures
- Nonsurgical Gum Therapy
- Dental Cleanings and Maintenance
- Tooth Extraction
- Denture Fabrication and Same Day Repair
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Same Day Emergency Care
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely.
Monday thru Thursday :
Please check in between 8-10 AM or 1-2 PM.