Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Waynesville Office
Your first visit to Reznicek Dental Group, LLC involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms and bring them with you to your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.
Directions to the office
Directions from Fort Leonard Wood:
- From the Main Gate, travel North on Missouri Blvd for approximately 1.9 miles
- Turn Left (heading West) on I-44 Business Loop for approximately 2.1 miles
- Turn Left on to State Highway F and drive approximately .5 miles.
- The Dental Office is on the left side of the road directly across from East Elementry School. Look for our sign along the road.